Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
Production Engineer high tech machinery
Willing to move to The Netherlands
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety.
Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
New Product Introduction:
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
Work location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009