For an IT Company, we are looking for a
- Excellent Network and IT Competencies
- University Degree in Biomedical or equivalent technical background (ICT, electronics)
- Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English
- Draft Test Protocol of our products and interaction with our test department to make them in condition to test our applications.
- Training constantly Service and Technical Department
- Draft Software Requirements Specification interacting with Customers and Development Department.
- Make product demonstrations to customers.
- Support to our customers during First Stage release or interaction with our products
- Interaction with Marketing and Sales department to analyze and create features in order to improve quality of our products.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of our products and solutions.
- Be able to present and discuss our features and plus in terms which are relevant to customers
- May represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions
Contract, Salary, Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your background and demonstrable skills
La selezione rispetta il principio delle pari opportunità (L. 903/77).
Attività di ricerca e selezione ("Aut. Min. 1314 RS").