Expert System develops software that understands the meaning of written language. Based upon a patented technology that employs millions of definitions, concepts and relationships, our software applications read and understand multiple languages the way people do, with the speed and precision required to discern, manage and utilize large volume of strategic information.
Our technology transforms the way people find, comprehend and use information.
With our market accelerating exponentially, Expert System is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to help expand its position and accelerate the adoption of our flagship Cogito® platform in key markets.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Specialist based in Modena who will be responsible for positioning and driving market awareness and acceptance of the Cogito® platform and will report to the SVP, Product.
As a central resource collaborating internally with Sales, Pre-sales, Corporate Communications and Engineering, the Product Marketing Specialist will be in a key position to influence Cogito®’s market success. The ideal candidate will be a product evangelist with the ability to clearly articulate and communicate product value and business benefits from the perspective of customer applications.
In particular, he/she will be responsible for:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer applications and painpoints;
- Articulate the benefits of Cogito® platform architecture and benefits for key market segments and applications;
- Produce and maintain marketing materials including PowerPoint presentations, product factsheets, customer case studies, white papers, webpages and blog posts;
- Deliver product launch events in coordination with Corporate Communications and the Engineering team;
- Contribute to Expert System lead-generation initiatives such as webinars, Partner events or customer awareness seminars;
- Support Sales and Pre-Sales by providing product education and by participating in customer and partner visits;
- Contribute to the Cogito® roadmap by documenting market requirements and performing competitive benchmarks.
- Master’s degree from leading Software Engineering or Business School;
- 3-5 years of international Product Marketing experience at an Enterprise Software Company;
- Ability to write clear, concise, and persuasive technical and business documents;
- Bilingual in English (international candidates welcome);
- In-depth knowledge of Product Marketing tasks, best practices and strategies;
- Prior knowledge of search and/or analytics applications, content management systems, information management applications, natural language processing technologies is considered a significant plus.
Male or Female applicants to the position are appreciated.