As a product consultant for RGI you enable our customers to understand the value of RGI’s solutions.
You are part of the young and dynamic product marketing team located in Milan. Your success is achieved this through close collaboration with development, innovation, delivery and sales teams in our international organization.
- Work with Client Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients as needed.
- Present the client requirements back to the team so as to design solutions as per client needs.
- Ensure marketing and training materials are fully compliant and appropriately updated and distributed.
- Develop product reference document and product courseware for customers.
- Review product capabilities against client requirements so as to provide optimal product.
- Ensure that the product demonstration environment is in good working condition.
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of marketplace, competitors and industry trends in order to help identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Address customer queries in timely fashion.
- Work with management and client to determine product roadmap and milestones.
Experiences: Work experience of 1-3 years is a plus
- Proven affinity to IT-technology
- Eagerness to learn leading edge business technology
- Excellent command of English language (native English a plus)
- A good knowledge of French language is a plus
- Willingness to travel abroad from time to time
Qualification: University degree or equivalentabroad from time to time
What we offer:
- Young, international team of highly dedicated professionals with a “can-do” attitude.
- A role in the forefront of digitalization
- Leading international companies as customers
- Tailored training in our RGI-Academy incl. relevant certifications
Contract Type: Full time- Availability: Immediate
This announcement is addressed to candidates of both sexes pursuant to the law (L.903 / 77 and Legislative Decree No. 98/2006, art. 27). The interested party is invited to send his / her application by giving specific consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to the new European Privacy Law, in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR (Regulation (EU), 27 April 2016, n. 2016/679).