Power Electronics Hardware Designer – Rif. B19669
For Electrification Products, in the Business Unit Distribution Systems, in order to strengthen the Global Technology Center, we are looking for a R&D Electronics Engineer who will join the Technology Center based in Dalmine (BG).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions; oversee assigned product;
- Work on HW Design of Mixed Signal circuits for signal processing, analog electronics interfaces and drive of electromechanical devices;
- Assure the contribution in all the steps of a project from definition to testing gate for both level electronic device and MV apparatus: Project Planning, Project Implementation, Project Leadership, Design and development, prototyping, Material, Tests Manufacturing and preparation and release of the technical documentations;
- Perform assigned engineering tasks as a member of a team in R&D: Software/Hardware Dev., Design or Operations;
- Contribute in suggesting effective technical solutions to the customer's applications, equipment and methods to develop market or manufacture new products or new software to respond cost effectively to customers/market requirements;
- Be involved in international project within the R&D Electronics for Apparatus team.
- Master degree in Electronic Engineer (or similar). PhD in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar curricula represents a preferable title
- At least three-five years of experience in design of Power Electronics and Mixed Signal Architectures, embedded firmware and hardware, circuit prototyping, HW/SW debug, WCA, testing and mitigation EMC issues.
- The knowledge of HMI, LCD display, ultra-low power circuits, Real-time operating systems, control design for electromagnetic actuators, wireless communications, CAN-bus, RS-485, Ethernet standards are part of your background
- Proficient in written and spoken Italian & English
- Able to work hard in any critical situations and under high pressure.
- Good Team Working, Strategically Sharp and Goal Oriented.