ALTEN is the European leader in consultancy and engineering in high technology. For more than 20 years, we provide support to international companies on technical and information system issues.
Our added value: 33 700 employees over 20 countries working on design and development projects in various activity fields: Aeronautical and Space, Automotive, Banking, Financial Markets & Insurance, Chemical and Petroleum, Safety and Defense, Electronic and Multi-media, Energy and Nuclear, Railway and Shipping, Industry, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Telecommunication.
Labeled “Top Employer” 2019, the group is committed to its goals in human resources, in particular, the recruitment of 1200 graduates into the professional workforce this year.
Founded in 2001 and know counting more than 400 employees, Alten Sophia-Antipolis keeps developing and is currently looking for: PHP Software Developers
Main Accountabilities and Activities
Analyse user needs and design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions:
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary
- Develop software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR) issued from Product Management
Education : Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field. An experience in an international context would be appreciated.
Tehnical Skills: PHP, Webservices, .net technologies
- Accountability & Proactivity
- Change Management & Flexibility
- Strong written and spoken Communication skills
- Industry & Business Expertise
- Multicultural Approach
- Strategy & Direction
- Strategy & Direction/ Planning
Ready for a new international professional challenge ? Don't hesitate to join our team and send us your CV !