Our client is the CEO of an important company based in Rome and I'm recruiting a Personal Assistant to him and his family to give a great contribute in balancing professional and personal life. The person recruited will give daily operational full support providing personal assistance to the CEO and his l.
Personal and family assistant.
The personal and family Assistant has to be available within 2 weeks. The following tasks are just a part of the complex panel of responsibilities that this role will include:
- Available 24/7 for phone calls and text
- Fielding calls and handling all correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Coordinating luxury travel itineraries both domestic and international as well as confirming all pertaining travel details
- Managing personal agenda and appointment scheduling with attention to accuracy and detail
- Partnering with other board directors to coordinate international business calendar of the CEO
- Attending events and meetings as the principal's representative
- House management activities: to authorise bills and vendor selection, correspondence and business and family projects; house maintenance through specific providers
- Packing for all business and personal trips assuring all details are prepared, this will include to provide services to family members as well;
- Managing house staff shifts and contracts for italian and international properties
- Assuring the administration, maintenance and cleaning of international properties, maintaining relationships with specific staff in charge
- Monitoring personal expenses; create and oversee monthly/annual budgets for residences
- Full execution of all special requests as well as the ability to handle multiple projects.
This person will be characterized by excellent communication skills, great attention to details and ability to operate with shifting priorities.
These requirements are mandatory:
- Demonstrate experience as Personal and Family Assistant (references will be asked)
- Full availability in Rome
- Bachelor University Degree
- Superb communication skills in italian and english, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service mindset
- Technology sensitiveness
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction.
Permanent hiring perspective.