For our Client, an important Italian Company operates in the Fashion and Luxury Market, for the developing of their Shop in Belgium, we are looking for the following Sales profiles:
n. 2 STORE MANAGER
The best Candidate is a person with deep passion for Fashion and Luxury, with at least 5 years direct experiences in managing a store and coordinating people in an international environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide exceptional Customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting Customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of products, as well as of the brand history and heritage.
- To build and strengthen relationships with Customers, deal with different nationalities and personalities and put always the Customers at ease.
- To contribution to the Store Team will be key to accomplish the goals set by the Management and to maintain Visual standards and general maintenance.
· To assist and to train the sales staff in order to ensure outstanding Customer services.
· To ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Company policies and procedures.
· To analyse and to provide sales reporting and to monitor KPI’s.
The successful Candidate will have strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy and team orientation and also a very good verbal and written communication.
You must be fluent in French, Englishand Dutch (knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus) and you must have a good knowledge of the Brussels Market.
Place of work: Brussels centre.