For our Client, an important multinational Company leader in design, development and production of Microwave and Optical Modules and Subsystems for Defense, Aerospace and Industrial Markets, we are looking for a:
MICROWAVE - RF ENGINEER
The best Candidate is someone who is an experienced professional with at least 10 / 15 years in the role and a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- MW design, realization (prototyping) and testing of passive and active MW modules;
- Electromagnetic modelling and simulation;
- Microwave system and circuit level RF design up to 40 GHz;
- Specific knowledge of RF testing;
- Electronic Design (analog / digital design) and board design;
- Support of Thermo-Mechanical analysis of electronic boards and MW modules;
- Participating in the product lifecycle management;
- Developing new product options.
- Producing high quality written reports and presentations to internal and external customers.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Experience as a RF or Microwave Design Engineer with a proven track record of Microwave Modules Designer (Amplifiers, Mixers, Frequency Generations, Hgh Speed Analog / Digital and Digital / Analog conversion) for Radar Systems / Electronic Warfare / Communications.
- Firmware development (VHDL).
- Broad competencies of the following software tools: HFSS, AWR, CST, Mentor Graphics XPedition, Solidworks (or equivalent CAD tool), Matlab, SPICE.
- Good experience with microwave instrumentation equipment.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
The successful Candidate will be able to build good working relationships with team members and external departments, suppliers and customers, acting as a team leader, if required, will have good communications and presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions.
Place of work: Northern Italy.