Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
Mechanical Install Engineer (field service engineer)
Willing to move to The Netherlands
Within the Factory, the department Mechanical Install Engineering is responsible the installation and hand over of our EUV systems to our Support colleagues anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters in Eindhoven for 3 weeks.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Bsc Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills in English
- An interest in other technical processes;
Work location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009