MARKETING SPECIALIST Surgery – Temporary Contract
Is responsible for contributing and support implementation of the long and short terms strategic marketing plan.
- Participate in the strategic and tactical marketing planning process.
- Work with Marketing team and Directors, Market Access, Medical Affairs and Regulatory/Quality depts. and external business partners to support objectives and goals of business.
- Contribute to new business projects.
- Partner with agency of record and internal teams to develop and execute innovative tactical initiatives that support goals, including management of local events, ADV and promotional material.
- Support projects including execution of marketing plans, initiatives and tasks to achieve goals in specified time frames.
- Assure that all tactical execution is done in a compliant manner.
- Manage and track promotional budget allocation.
- Provide technical contribute in Operating Rooms, supporting Surgeons and Medical Staff.
- Scientific degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in medical/pharma companies with marketing background, from surgical companies is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills and executive presence.
- Ability to analyze, manage and communicate clearly complex situations.
- Positive and collaborative management style working with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Familiarity with major sales tools and deep knowledge of excel
- Availability to travel around