Marketing - Communication Manager
G.M. International Srl, an Italian company that designs and manufactures Intrinsically Safe and SIL rated instrumentation for use in Hazardous Locations, is searching for a marketing expert to develop and implement the company worldwide marketing and communication strategy.
Following are general details of the open position:
- Title: Marketing-Communication Manager
- Location: Villasanta - MB (Italy)
- Timing: Full Time Position
Marketing and communication manager performs a variety of specialized functions to increase the company's visibility through the development and distribution of information and material to deliver the company's messages to its customer and the media.
The Manager should also cooperate with Sales department ensuring target objectives are met. An integral part of this position is to produce content for both Print and Web, including brochures and newsletters. Coordinator will serve in a support capacity for sales executives and work in close co-operation with graphic designer and digital strategist, already employed.
Main tasks are to:
- Support sales through analysis of existing clients
- Coordinate process of aquisition of new leads and prospects
- Optimize sales efforts by indicating best opportunities
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to management
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Ensure that brand image is maintained throughout entire network (subsidiaries and resellers)
- Coordinate communication online and offline resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; proofreading and copy editing;
- Be able to develop timelines and meet deadlines;
- Desktop publishing; be able to create spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations;
- Basic graphic design;
- Outstanding organization; meeting coordination and event planning;
- Self-starter keen attention to details and ability to multi-task;
- Strong teamwork attitude and skills;
- Degree in marketing or related area;
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the field of instrumentation / automation or equivalent industrial field;
- Full proficiency in English language;
- Ability to travel; trade fairs and visit to subsidiaries/customers to learn first hand;
- Directly responding to top management.
- Salary corresponding to knowledge and experience