For our Client, Italian leading productive Company, part of an important multinational Group operating in the Lighting, Design, Ceramics and Furnishing Market, for all the needs of Architecture, Construction and Interior Design, we are looking for the following profile:
MANAGING DIRECTOR - ITALY
A top-notch Candidate is a person with: Bachelor or Master Degree, several professional experience as Managing Director; significant experience in the specific sector or similar, involved in various activities (commercial, management, production and financial), with direct knowledge of customers, both in Italy and abroad, and the related organizational, commercial and relational dynamics; remarkable and proven experience in Commercial and Business Development (focus on Export), nationally and internationally; selling and negotiating experience, within International Companies; experience and ability to relate with Architecture Studies, Interior Designers, Contractors and OEMs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Market Region Manager, main functions and responsibilities will be:
- Develop local company’s business strategy and operating plan;
- Meet sales and financial targets, with fully responsibility on P&L;
- Monitoring of the market and opportunities for diversification and optimization, development of new business, with direct presence in the field (focus on Export);
- Drive significant future growth for the Italian organization;
- Management of internal resources of the various company departments;
- Operational support in the optimization of processes and internal flows;
- Management of existing Customers, both in Italy and abroad;
- Production and Purchasing Area Supervision.
The successful Candidatewill be ambitious, hard-working and independent, with an high level of energy and commitment, will have the ability to meet deadlines and handle numerous projects at once, analytical skills and excellent interpersonal, decision-making capabilities, team-oriented with a strong personality, able to inspire and motivate others, capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment. Furthermore, service, customer and result orientation, outstanding leadership, management and coordination of resources, business initiative, together with a strong operational autonomy, strong "sense" of problem solving and stress management.
Due to the role and the international context of the Company, a fluent knowledge of the English language is essential, both spoken and written.
The Company offers a “Dirigente” Contract, with corporate benefits aligned to the role, with an interesting remuneration package that will satisfy the most qualified candidates.
Place of work: North Milan.