MultinationalCompanylocated in the province of Savona islookingfor a MaintenanceEngineer
Dettagli sul cliente
Multinational Company located in the province of Savona
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the primary purposes of this role is:
- to improve mechanical reliability and cost efficiency of the plant in full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and Corporate processes/standards.
- The Maintenance Engineer works in the maintenance team leading all activities requiring engineering skills.
- Via this he/she contributes improving reliability of the plant and ensures that maintenance work is performed safely and efficiently.
- He/she supports the base organization fostering maintenance efficiency and planning accuracy.
- Additionally he/she is also the project leader for some maintenance/reliability related projects.
Profilo del Candidato
* Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering discipline.
* Minimum 3 years of relevant technical experience in a refinery or petrochemical plant.
* Fluent English and Italian
* Strong commitment to high standard of HSSE and quality values.
* Knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance tools, processes and KPI
* Good working knowledge of applicable codes and practices * Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Experience in problem solving and Root Cause Analysis
* Good knowledge of SAP and office package is desired
* Innovation and simplification attitude
* Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
* Enthusiastic and motivated to develop new skills being an example and a coach for other colleagues.
offerta di lavoro
- Good exposure in managing a multi-million dollar turnaround, maintenance strategy & planning, budgeting and cost controls.
- Challenging opportunity to improve the Maintenance Department in terms of efficiency, processes, procedures and systems.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and complex chemical site with state of the art certified HSSE standards, providing sound technical basis for a wide spectrum of career opportunities within the company multicultural environment.
35,000 - 45,000 /anno