LINUX Embedded SW Designer – Rif. B19665
For Electrification Products, in the Business Unit Distribution Systems, in order to strengthen the Global Technology Center, we are looking for a LINUX Embedded SW Designer who will join the Technology Center based in Dalmine (BG):
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work on embedded software for diagnostic, monitoring, control and driving of electromechanical apparatus.
- Involved in all the steps of an R&D project from technical definition to the testing gate at both level electronic device and MV apparatus.
- Contribute in suggesting effective technical solutions applications, equipment and methods to develop market or manufacture new products and new software to respond cost effectively to customer requirements.
- The activities will involve engineering: the LINUX Embedded SW Designer will perform assigned engineering tasks as a member of a team in R&D, Software, Design or Operations. He/she will assist in providing consulting services to business operations and customers.
- Provide support to all the steps of the HW/FW integration in the final product, control tuning and optimization based on the required Circuit Breaker performances, mechatronics optimizations, industrialization, manufacturing is part of the duties. the LINUX Embedded SW Designer will be involved in international project within the R&D Electronics for Apparatus team.
- Master degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineer (or similar), PhD in Software Engineering, Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or similar curricula represents a preferable title.
- At least three-five years of professional experience in SW Linux embedded development, C/C++, Python scripting and system administration, build systems for embedded Linux distributions such as Buildroot, Yocto or PTXdist.
- Proven experience in Real-time operating systems, development of unit tests for code quality validation, HW/FW functional testing with automatic tests system and test of the electronic devices in the final applications are part of background experiences.
- Experience with cyber security in embedded systems, bootloaders such as U-Boot, Barebox and/or secure boot, kernel and drivers development and tweaking to support new hardware components will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a multitask/multisource team, sharing ideas, recommendations and improvements for control platform is a must.
- Proficient in written and spoken Italian & English
- Able to work hard in any critical situations and under high pressure.
- Good Team Working, Strategically Sharp and Goal Oriented.
Human Value is responsible for activities of Executive Search & Selection (Aut. Min. 7895/RS).
Human Value guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77). Interested candidates, men and women, are invited to read the information about Privacy (art.13 D.lgs 196/2003) on www.humanvalue.it