Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
Group Life & Health Insurance defines and ensures the implementation of technical standards for Life & Health Insurance business, monitors and challenges Group and Business Units technical performance and action plans, builds professional communities to share best practices and support, facilitates capability building, optimizes the management and value creation in the in-force life portfolios and manages the life product approval process, steers BUs towards Unit Linked, Protection and Health business and ensures that the Life & Health strategy is delivered consistently taking account of profitability, competitiveness, customer needs and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will support in:
- The analysis and monitoring of Life&Health initiatives
- Products data analyses and elaborations
- Reporting tools
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Actuarial Sciences or Mathematics
- Advanced English
- Analytical skills, accuracy
- Good communication skills to establish effective and constructive dialogue with the entities
- Flexibility to work on several different tasks
- Ability to change priorities according to the rising needs