Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Life Actuarial Function, the Life Coordination Unit supports the Head of the Life Actuarial Function on the oversight activities over Group Life Technical Provisions within the Solvency II framework.
The Actuarial Analyst will report to the Head of Life Group Coordination Unit, interact with Group Actuarial Function colleagues and will act as Life GAF contact-point with foreign subsidiaries.
Main activities will include:
- support to the Head of Life Coordination Unit in: (1) the definition of the Group’s framework (process, methodology, deliverables) to be rolled-out and adopted by all Group’s Companies in the valuation of the S2 Life TP; (2) the analysis of S2 Life TP results provided by local business units, (3) the monitoring and analysis of regulatory developments;
- interact with local actuarial functions of Generali Group’s Companies, to: (1) understand local Life TP valuation activities and outputs, (2) support local actuarial functions in case of issues affecting local Life TP (3) gain a technical expertise on local specificities, also via visits and periods of onsite working;
- participate in ad-hoc projects such as: valuations framework developments (including Solvency II), accounting change to IFRS17 or extension to non EEA companies of Group framework
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- degree in actuarial sciences, economics, mathematics or other quantitative sciences;
- good spoken and written English;
- 3-5 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- good knowledge and experience of either: Solvency II framework; Life valuation metrics and actuarial models;
- excellent attitude for analytical analysis and creativity;
- drive for excellent quality in producing output report either textual, graphic or numeric;
- proactive approach, and strong collaboration skills and teaming ability.
Nice to have:
· availability to international travelling, possibly including secondments abroad
· knowledge of Life insurance accounting practices and standards
- Assicurazione sanitaria
- Assicurazione Vita
- Asilo aziendale
- Sale relax
- Flessibilità orari
- Palestra aziendale
- Pensioni integrative