Our Profili per l'Estero division is specialised in researching and selecting outstanding individuals for international employment and training opportunities.
Leading worldwide company in management consulting, behavioural training, and experiential learning is currently looking for:
MILAN AND ROME
The selected candidate will join a young, international, tech-savvy team. They will report directly to the management and be responsible for analysing needs, designing training sessions and delivering classroom content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package
- excellent career prospects alongside large and word-class clients
- a dynamic international environment
- an exceptional international team
- cutting-edge, unique training courses including comprehensive induction programme
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- fluency in both English and Italian (C1 - CEFR). Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- 2+ years of professional training experience, e.g. in training companies, agencies, multinational corporations
- experience in stand-up facilitation and behavioural training
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- excellent team player
- first-class degree in humanities, e.g. Foreign Languages, Education, Psychology
- travel requirements: 60% of working time