For our Multinational Client in the Logistics sector we are looking for an Labour Relations Advisor.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains broad and in-depth knowledge of relevant Company standards, external requirements (including international or regional regulations), and current/emerging system trends and best practices within area of expertise
- Provides strategic advice on complex or unique issues. Develops new or innovative solutions to diverse, high impact, complex problems
- Conducts detailed analysis and wider research, interprets complex information and generates recommendations to support strategic, regional, divisional or corporate goals.
- Develops initiatives, proposals and business cases within area of expertise. Acts as subject matter expert and shares knowledge with peers and management
- Leads high impact, divisional and corporate level projects and initiatives. Manages cross functional project teams and involves internal and external subject matter experts as required. Seeks for commitment of senior/executive management to project goals
- Act as business liaison with local authorities, with local Employers' Associations and with Unions in an effective manner
- Law degree is required
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the same role
- Experience of working in an international organization and/or complex organizational environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Goal oriented
- Fluency in English
- Availability to travel
Location: Nord Est di Milano