Our client is a major Multinational Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Company which has appointed us to search for a:
Junior Launch Management Manager
The main purpose of this job will be to facilitates all New Product Introduction (NPI) planning and operations execution activities, from Business Case approval to launch.
- Launch new products on time as defined during the business case process. Accountable for the end-to-end project management for all assigned NPI projects.
- Excellent launch planning, which assures that all aspects of the product launch are fully covered and which drives tasks and milestones against deadlines to accelerate launches.
- Monitor and communicate accurate and regular status updates of all assigned product launches to all stakeholders Coordinate cross-functional teams, within a matrix structure, to accomplish critical business goals.
- Implement standardized launch planning/control processes and tools for priority (Gold launches) and non-priority (Silver and Bronze launches), ensure effective use by functional areas.
Skills and Experience
- University Degree or Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Controlling, Business Administration, Operations, Engineering, Logistics Management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in pharmaceutical Operations (Manufacturing or Supply Chain).
- Proven experience in managing and delivering multiple projects on-time and on-budget.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within complex organization and collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to structure and analyze complex situations; ability to understand and go beyond data to draw conclusions.
- Root cause problem solving and ability to learn from launches to drive continuous improvement of Operations launch management.
- Proven communication skills – in English and written and verbal; including listening and presentation skills