Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with a total premium income of more than € 66 billion in 2018. With nearly 71,000 employees serving 61 million customers, the Group has a leading position in Europe and a growing presence in Asia and Latin America. Generali’s ambition is to be the life-time partner to its customers, offering innovative and personalized solutions thanks to an unmatched distribution network.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.
The External Communication team follows the communication and media relations activities for Generali Investments.
The successful candidate will support the Generali Investments External Communication team in managing content for the main external communication channels, in particular she / he will perform the following activities:
- Produce and distribute press release and commentaries for media/press;
- Support the content management of websites;
- Keep social media profiles up to date (LinkedIn);
- Support in brand & events activities
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in communication, social sciences, or economics
- Excellent writing skills, both in Italian and in English
- Fluency in English
- Interest in Economics and Asset Management
- Previous experience in digital communications or social media management will be considered a plus
- Team player by nature
- Curious and quick learner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly evolving context
- At ease in an international working environment with multiple stakeholders