Albelissa is an international technical recruiting company. We are currently looking for a "CONNECTED SERVICES END-TO END SYSTEM INTEGRATION" for our customer to hire directly for a multiple locations project in Italy-Turin, Modena, Bologna, and Milan. Albelissa aims at closing the technical gap for our customers by providing the best talent available on the market. We are always involved in large international high-tech innovative projects that carry a significant impact in the Automotive industry.
The Connected Services Systems Integration Engineer is responsible for the collaboration on design, resolving implementation gaps, functional test and issue resolution of connected system components, sub-systems and features at automotive level quality and within predetermined timing milestones.
This function requires the individual to be an experienced working in a multi-level, matrixed organization, including demonstrating the following abilities: Developing and implementing execution plans, team leadership and accountability, time management, managing to plan and conflict resolution and effective problem solving.
The individual also needs to have demonstrated engineering process ownership with proven record of accomplishment of robust implementation, continuous improvement, team compliance and documentation.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Connected Services Systems Integrator responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify opportunities for quality and productivity improvement and implement appropriate initiatives, demonstrate leadership in not just finishing the tasks but removing technical impediments for the team members.
- Communicate technical project status to management and key stakeholders
- Work with other departments and existing teams to develop project and technical controls and standards that will enhance the effectiveness of
the organization’s project execution processes (phase gate process).
- Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases and through launch
- Work closely with the Component Development teams, technical Managers and Product Owners to review the business requirements, and decipher the design details for the solution.
- Maintain design requirements during development process and resolve gaps
- Align stakeholder input on design direction to ensure solution robustness through process such as DFMEA Interface with Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to systems design and implementation
- Focus on the technical design, implementation and end-to-end integration of multiple components including development of new business processes in product development throughout the organization
- Collaborate with the System and Feature Architects and Quality Responsible Engineers on the project to assess ways to simplify testing procedures to ensure application is tested throughout development and before release.
- Create development timing plan and manage each activity to launch programs successfully
- Plan and coordinate systems development activities with other global sites
- Create functional integration test plans bringing end-to end software components together to create customer features
- Lead joint integration activities to ensure end to end component, sub system and overall system functionality
- Configure & manage vehicle simulation and logging tools to execute test plans documenting variances in corporate issue management systems
- Manage component delivery defects, triage and root cause issues, ensure accountability with the supplier and component delivery team
- Provide technical guidance to the team and facilitate root cause analysis
- Evaluate impact of every gap and missed/failed development component to the overall project
- Ensure that the component delivery by different supplier and groups tie together both functionally and technical by looking at the overall spectrum
- Manage issue triage, documentation, prioritization, root cause analysis and resolution working closely with business and development teams
- Document and communicate lessons learned to global team
- Drive continuous improvements through change management of Connected Vehicle applications and services
- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or Information Technology degree.
- 3+ years of Systems Integration work experience including:
- Automotive electrical development and design
- Telematics connectivity
- Software engineering / development
- End to End feature development
- Multi supplier systems development
- Work in collaboration with global teams
- Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques and connectivity based software architectures analysis, design and development
- Experience working with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience with CAN/LIN communication protocols and tools
- Proven leadership experience.
- Strong Communication skills - Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people clearly and effectively
- Excellent Presentation skills - Ability to confidently deliver an engaging message to a group of people, which achieves the objectives
- Delivering Results - Strives to achieve excellence in all tasks and goals. Results driven with high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic focused on quality software development
- Problem Solving skills - Excellent problem-solving skills and able to think quickly and adeptly about how to effectively address issues when they arise, implement effective risk mitigation plans to avoid impacting overall
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Able to lead project teams, fostering team cooperation with business partners, vendor/consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other disciplines
Travel and Driving Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car for occasional testing. Valid
driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically up to 5%.