AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. With 17,100 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.3 billion in 2017.
The employment is characterised by three main areas of action:
- Develop / understand the functioning of work packages in order to promote all the Group's service offerings
- Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts
- Develop your portfolio of strategic customers and prospectsIntervene in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions
- Develop a strong customer relationship by implementing contracts
- Play an anchor role for a dynamic & lasting customer relationship with continuous follow-ups Drive recruitment & staffing process in line with customer prospects, qualification meetings, FTEs, staff turnover, commercial contracts etc
- Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of the new hire
- Explore all avenues of having strong candidates pipeline such as employee referral, social sites, job fairs etc
- Partner with recruiters & staffing partners to recruit right talent in line with customer requirements
- Develop proactive candidates pipelines to cater customer’s open positions
- Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management
- Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management etc
- Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process etc)
- Engineering Profile (Master Degree Level) with stronger business attitude.
- Excellent command of Italian is essential (C1/C2 level), fluency in English (B2 level)
- Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-activ
- Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities
- Team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests
- Good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
- From six months to two years of experience in sales activities (preferred)