At present for a very challenging and complex project in Padova, we are looking for Master | Senior | Expert | Junior Java developer profiles to hire.
We are looking for dynamic and smart people who want to share experiences and skills in a stimulating environment.
Availibility requested as soon as possible.
• Java language (deep knoledge)
• PCF (Suite Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
• SpringBoot 1.5
• MongoDB, GreenPlum e Gemfire
• Scripting Bash
• Repository Git
Good relationship and teamwork skills, dynamism autonomy and flexibility are very appreciated requirements.
The position will be full time, preferably in Padova, Italy area.
Remuneration and benefits will be refined according to the candidate's actual experience.
We evaluate both direct hiring and freelance collaborations.
Our company guarantees a continuous path of professional growth by using its internal Academy, supporting its employees in the acquisition of certifications and also organizing courses available on our website.
For 35 years our company has operated in the IT sector collaborating with market leading multinational companies and offers itself as a strategic partner in the designing, management and development of IT infrastructure.
Through a culture of service, more than 30 years at the side of our partners (with whom we share the passion for organisation and innovation) and the independence from Hw or Sw vendors.
We are able to offer a clear approach that allows us to create VALUES with IT.
• Through the use of on-site hybrid and remote 7×24 services desk/Competence Centre based on ISO20000 (ITIL)
• With a “holistic” horizontal approach on all problems that renders costs clear and transparent. • With a proactive and collaborative attitude towards the internal IT staff of our partners, maintaining and strengthening governance of services.
• With the best consultants in advisory phases, who also have the responsibility to implement solutions.
• With transversality and a wide technological portfolio that guarantees the “best of class” in integration services.The strategic partnership proposal, through the offering of our services, helps the client positively marry the factors of cost/quality/agility with a MADE IN ITALY approach, recognised worldwide.
We have centralised 90% of the activities of the Service Desk/24×7 (ISO20K certified) in Europe (Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, France, Poland & US), while 10% of the remote day to day activities, and the onsite components (Staff Augmentation Services) remain local, and are managed entirely in the countries in which we operate.
For this reason, our challenge for the next few years will be to open an operational site in every European country & in US, which will include software Architects, Advisors for clients, and technical experts who can resolve the most critical problems locally, interacting with local partners with an understanding of cultural and technical dynamics.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS!