Come to the heart of Europe and live in the magical city of Prague, where IT opportunities put career development at the palm of your hand!
We’re eager to meet the best IT people & make them excited about their next career move! We’re working with an IT leading multinational in Prague, offering promising career growth opportunities, and your knowledge and experience are the key to be a part of this team.
Your tasks will be:
• Planning is important, and that’s why tasks must be well planned and requirements understood.
• Once everything is planned, you will develop based on it.
• A larger software project needs to interact with your designed software modules.
• Organized teams have their own methods and procedures, and those you will use to perform unit tests on the developed components.
You’ll do great if you have:
• Experience with J2EE
• Knowledge of Spring, HMS, Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat
• Reactive and event-driven programming
• Distributed computing (Hazelcast/Cassandra)
• Relational databases knowledge (e.g.Oracle), experience in database design regarding performance
• An ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles
• Communication skills in English, speaking and writing.
We know you will do a great job, so we want to offer:• Possibility to buy company’s shares
• Participation on company’s profit
• Cafeteria programme for leisure activities
• Meal Vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Professional growth with the e-learning platform offering free courses
• Career growth with international/local rotation opportunities