WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
The IT Systems Specialist is a skilled IT professional who has experience in supporting a broad user base across multiple sites mainly in Italy. The role will report to the IT Manager.
This role will provide support for both hardware and software issues and will also be involved in projects across the region. The role is based in Bologna, Minerbio and Pianoro but travels to other Italian and EMEAI locations when required will also form part of the role.
• The IT System specialist will work to provide the best user support in region and be sure local and regional IT services meet business expectations.
• Works primarily from the helpdesk system for incidents and work orders and is the first point of contact for internal customers. Responsible for Telephone and remote support where needed, answering telephone calls and ensuring that these are logged in the helpdesk system.
• Investigate and resolve customers, hardware, software and general system problems that require intermediate and general exposure to a variety of IT support issues
• Responds to standard and complex inquiries and/or complaints by serving as a liaison between IT staff and internal customers to ensure satisfaction by co-ordinating communications, following up with problems, and serving as a contact point for internal customers.
• Assist with developing and delivering user training, documentation, operational guidelines and other areas that impact user understanding and operation.
• Assist with the service compliance of all IT and service assets, with a special focus on end user devices, desktops/laptops/phones/tablets in line with business guidelines (lifecycle) and regulatory requirements. They will be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and for the replacement of those end user devices.
• Help to implement local/regional procedures and guidelines defined at EMEAI and Corporate level. This must be done in collaboration with the EMEAI and Corporate IT headquarters.
• Provide assistance with projects and works in conjunction with the service delivery team when necessary to complete regional projects
• Provide assistance for any projects driven from Corporate IT that can affect user activity from an IT point of view (new software deployment, new Client OS training, technology refresh)
• Some years of experience regarding the management of complex IT environments.
• In-depth Knowledge of Windows client based OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Successfully Managing complex IT environments and projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Who we are –
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.