IT SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
The resource will report to the Sales Director. He / she will manage the development of direct and indirect sales of his portfolio, ensuring the achievement of sales targets through the consolidation of commercial relations and the complete management of new and existing customers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Definition and implementation of commercial strategies aimed at acquiring new customer;
- Definition of the business strategy with the Sales Director;
- Understanding customers needs and developing suitable business proposal;
- Analyze the reference IT market and plan the most appropriate business actions in order to identify new customers;
- Consolidation of existing customers;
- Manage business relationship with customers and the entire sales process, form the formulation of the offer to the signing of the contract;
Profile of the candidate:
- Degree in economics or equivalent;
- Previous experience in the role (at least 6 years) within IT companies;
- Previous experience of management and acquisition of new customers through different channels;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Determination to achieve goals;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with senior, executive and C-levels in international environments;
- Fluent in english (written and verbal).
Workplace: Milan, availability to travel.