Within the IT Department, we are looking for a collaborator who will work with the IT CRM team.
Mission / Job Purpose:
- Maintain the planning and drive the implementation of the projects assigned and of the activities related to the maintenance/evolution of CRM/Marketing platforms.
- Within the project he/she is responsible of the resources allocated, (no direct people management) assigning the tasks in order to achieve the project objectives respecting time, budget and scope constraints.
- Manage the relation with the Business/Product Owner starting from the business analysis phase, during the solution design, and until the roll-out phase, collaborating in the definition of the UAT.
- In charge for the test and release plan.
- Responsible for the analysis for new initiatives proposed by the business in the CRM/Marketing domain
- Responsible for the definition of technical implementation guidelines on IT CRM Systems, interfacing the technical expert of the System Integrator.
- Contribute to the definition of guidelines for the application architecture in the CRM/Marketing domain, supporting the chief of IT CRM/Marketing to build a strategic roadmap. He/She works with the Enterprise Architecture to maintain the alignment on the overall systems architecture.
- During the execution of projects and maintenance activities, guarantee the compliance to all the processes/procedures defined by the Governance&PMO function.
- 4-5 years of experience in one of the main Consultancy Firms or Company in the domain of CRM
- It is mandatory a deep knowledge of Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. At least the Salesforce Administrator Certification and App Builder/Developer certifications are needed
- Good experience in project management: PMI PMP/PRINCE 2 certification is preferable
- Good technical knowledge and experience on User Interface/front-end implementation
- Good knowledge of SOA, ROA principles
- Experience working with Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of the IT processes standards such as ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, ISO/IEC, TOGAF, Lean Six Sigma
- Proactive and Results-driven
- Excellent Team player, cooperative
- Stress resilient
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivator, indipendent
In the CV please specify your actual salary package.