5 Continents, 1 Vision - Discovering Talent
Antal International is a leading multinational recruitment agency with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science, Chemical and Food is a team specialized in profiles with a scientific and engineering background in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, SCM, R&D, Medical, Quality and Technical-Sales in Pharma, Chemical Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Medical, Plastic Rubber, Food.
Leading Medical multinational company based in the Modena Area
IT Manufacturing JDE Expert
The role is in the Global Information Technology department and he will take part to the following activities.
- Providing expert subject matter expertise on the functionality and implementation of JDE Manufacturing.
- Analyzing complex business processes. Identifying, evaluating, developing and/or systems and procedures to meet user requirements on large initiatives.
- Creating detailed written user requirements for technical resources covering both JDE and Integration developments.
- Providing consultation to end users, customers and technical resources on business process redesign.
- Assisting in the development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes.
- Providing extensive knowledge of application development best practice and processes together with strong written, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Providing second level of support to the team based in Lublin to increase their level of JDE knowledge to become autonomous
- Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on medium/large size projects
- Develop, and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans. Facilitate testing activities within the team
- Define, design and document business flows and processes for medium/large projects
- Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Define and resolve data quality issues. Act as the primary contact for the data management team
- Provide support on applications supported within the organization. Mentor/train junior team members
- Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project.
- Identify and understand broader business impact.
- Determine solutions and late when appropriate. Use technical tools (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
- Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
- Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process altematives.
- Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or systems expertise. Assist in development of training materials and/or conduct training
Location: Modena Area
- Minimum few years’ experience in Oracle Implementation
- Relevant Experience in Software Development + Validation, preferred in a Healthcare orpharma environment
- Particular knowledge of SQL Query and JDE (9.2) Shop Floor, Inventory, Quality, Integration
- JDE Technical Foundations and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Basic Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
- Good English knowledge
- Able to work in a team setting, with a focus on details and quality.
- Able to work within time constraints and according to a plan.
- Own small/medium size projects, demonstrate strong business knowledge, require limited direction, give moderate guidance to others, handle complex problem.
- Able to travel across Europe (25% time)
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: IT Manufacturing JDE Expert
Applications considered relevant to the research will be contacted within 30 days of receipt of the application.
For all others who want to send their CV, we will consider the professional profile for future opportunities.