Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard-bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Investor Relations Event Coordinator reports to the Head of Investor Relations. He/she is supporting the rest of the team in the planning and execution of the investor relations activity.
Working cross-functionally with Finance, Legal, Communications and other departments, the Investor Relations Event Coordinator gains a broad level of exposure throughout the Corporate organization, including senior management.
The candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Logistical planning and execution of corporate events like Investor Days and Results Presentations, in coordination with Group Employees Communication & Events Management
- Organisation of internal meetings with management and other departments and external meetings with analysts, investors and rating agencies
- Supports on Investor Relations content on the website
- Preparation of market feedback documents for senior management
- Management of Investor Relations intranet and shared email inbox
- Management of key contacts database
- Support Investor Targeting activities
- Preparation and monitor of statistics on Team activities
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in the organisation of corporate events
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Fluent English level required
- Good team worker
Nice to have
- Experience within Investor Relations
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of one of the following platforms: Bloomberg, Eikon, IR Insight by Nasdaq