The main purpose of the internship
Euro broadband services (with Skylogic) is part of Eutelsat, a multinational company and leading satellite operator in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We provide satellite communication for 40 years for video, data and broadband applications.
Working as an intern at Eutelsat is dynamic. The internship provides personal development opportunities and international experience, working across different geographies.
We're looking for an intern in the Purchasing Department with a creative mindset and pro-active personality.
- Support the buyer in communications to and from suppliers;
- Manage orders (order preparation in the company ERP system based on notifications received from the client, PDF document creation of the document and send to the supplier, document filing);
- Update the database of the contracts based on the information/documents received from the buyer;
- Management of new supplier data sheets (sending documentation to the supplier, verification of correct answers);
- Prepare purchase reports;
- Collaborate with other company departments to manage any problems related to internal document exchanges.
- Educational background in economic field (Preferably master's degree); Previous experience in purchasing department; Interest in the purchasing sector; Complete the profile of the ability to work methodically and accurately, problem-solving, flexibility, and dynamism.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent English
- Full-time (9:00-18:00)
- Ticket Restaurant (6,50 each)