Internship Controlling - System Administration
Costa Crociere is seeking an intern to provide quality support to its Finance Department.
This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment.
The intern will play a supporting role contributing to the following activities:
- Support the Hyperion Sys Admin in system activities (e.g.: setup, interface and script run)
- Prepare and execute some reports for business users
- Support in preparing and testing scripts and procedures to enhance system performances and usability
- Check and verify reports produced by other users
- Synthesis and presentation of main financial KPIs
The ideal candidate should have excellent skills in the field of computer programming combined to a strong attitude to extend her/his knowledge in different field.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Engineering Informatics, Engineering Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics
- Good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Knowledge of SQL and C++
- Problem Solving attitude
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Teamwork attitude
Click Here To Apply