Internship at Revenue Management - Planning & Forecasting
Costa Revenue Management Planning & Forecasting is seeking a talented young graduate to provide quality support in analysing daily report on cruise line revenues stream. This is an excellent learning opportunity to live in a complex, multicultural and challenging company, learning how multinationals operate in the planning & forecasting process, from strategic financial objectives to operative cruise targets, driving the decision-making process through periodic variance analysis and business cases elaboration.
Main activities include proactive support in:
· Contributing to prepare Weekly monitoring reports
· Contributing to prepare Top Management presentations showing ex-post performance results.
· Contribute to the financial revenue forecast process
· Contribute to improve accuracy in forecast estimations month by month
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science with excellent grade
- Analysis and Problem solving attitude
- Excellent in analytics: ability to select relevant information among high volumes of available data available, smart in understating the key correlations and in effectively communicate the synthesis
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 at least)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Computer Science: MS-Office Word; advanced Excel or equivalent tools (formulas, pivot, macros etc.); good experience in power point