Here at Costa we have a mantra: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
For our CRM Loyalty Department we’re looking for an intern who’ll support the following key activities:
The intern will play a supporting role in defining Costa's CRM strategy by contributing to the following activities:
- Analysis of data (using ad hoc DWH dashboards and financial reports) related to prospect and passenger and onboard benefit volumes, bookings, revenues and cost trends
- Support the CRM strategy tracking project implementation, related to volume, cost, customer satisfaction, benefit monitoring.
- Elaboration of weekly, monthly, quarterly reports related to bookings and actual voyages volumes and revenues, onboard and marketing costs, Loyalty KPI, ad hoc project performances and ROI.
- Support to plan definition, monthly forecast update, purchase orders receipt, actual cost analysis.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Statistics or similar
- Good knowledge of English. A second foreign language is appreciated
- Very good knowledge of Office package, especially Excel and Power Point
- Strong analytical capabilities and high accuracy, combined with organizational and commitment talent
- Motivation, curiosity and dedication; capability to work under pressure with limited time resources; summary skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude; capability to work in teams demonstrating good communication skills