Wall Street English Italy is recruiting IELTS Test Day Supervisors in Milan
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 420 learning centers located in 29 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students. Our mission is to help people change their future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
The IELTS Supervisor reports to the IELTS Test Center Administrator and is responsible for the administration, organization and running of IELTS tests in accordance with IELTS regulations. The position is part-time: IELTS sessions are held every Friday and Saturday.
● setting up of testing venue in accordance with IELTS regulations
● closely follow and enforce testing procedures and regulations
● invigilation during tests
● dealing with queries raised by candidates and with testing irregularities in accordance with IELTS procedures
● checking attendance, control and manage test environment and perform regular checks prior and during the test
● Minimum C1 level of English
● Excellent computer skills
● Excellent customer service skills, team-working and organizational skills
● Able to work well under pressure
● Reliable and punctual
● Understand and commit to maintaining appropriate standards of confidentiality and security of materials
● Understand the importance of criteria and protocol related to assessment and test administration
Timothy Alexander, Service Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org