For our client, an historical Mechanical Italian company now part of a Japanese Group leader in the Manufacturing Control Valves, in order to support the enlargement of its business all over the world, is looking for an:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Network Supervision
• Cloud Server Supervision
• Internet Service Supervision
• PCS Administration
• 365 Administration
• CRM / Dynamics Administration
• Firewall and Security Supervision
• IT Training sessions
• Assistance / advice to internal customers on matters of competence
• Budgeting and Planning
The best candidate is fluent in English and has Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics degree, at least 2 years of experience in supervising and coordinating teams and 5 years of experience in IT Systems, IT Architecture and Development in manufacturing companies.
A high level of direct experience in:
• Operations of Cloud Based Servers and Networks, setting up Admin PCS, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
An intermediate knowledge of:
• MRP Database system (Navision, Sap, Oracle and Infor G)
• Relational Data Base tables made by developers and Third Part Programs.
Location: Canegrate (Milano)