Ensure the development of the company's Human Resources.
Implement and manage a system of training in collaboration with the various functional areas.
Set up a system of recruitment consistent with the needs expressed by the various business areas and promote the corporate image for the purpose of recruiting qualified resources to the actual needs of the company.
Recruitment (Italy and Europe Area)
- Support in the management of the selection process (prepare the Job Description of the vacancy position, manage selection processes, CV screening, individual interviews, group interviews and the first economic negotiations);
- Maintain the Relations with organizations, institutions and recruitment companies;
- Analysis of staffing needs and budget for selection process;
- Manage the Internal Job Posting in collaboration with internal Line Managers.
- Employer branding with Career Day, Schools, University, event for expanding our company name;
- Organization internal events company;
- Prepare ed organize internal structure with Orga Chart
- Support in the commercial agreements with work agencies, in collaboration with HR Manager;
- Manage of temporary staff in Ivrea and Burolo plants;
- Manage the contracts with different job agencies;
- Analyse the need for temporary workers with area managers and supervisors;
- Monitoring seniority of temporary workers.
- Manages the relations with schools and universities;
- Manage the documentation with the students and with the references of the schools and university;
- Manages internal relations identifies the business needs of new trainees;
- Monitors the internship and plans the meeting with the teachers, the company tutors and the students.
Support in the Administrative and Training activities.
EssentialQualifications and experience
- Degree in Economical or Psychology University or equivalent title
- Minimum 2 or 3 year of previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Good spoken and written English
- Team Working, Proactivity, Determination
- Communication skills
- Knowlegde of Administrative HR activities is a plus
- Available tostart with a temporary contract, for replacement of Maternity
We propose direct entry into the client company and remuneration commensurate with theactual experience gained.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).
- Programmi di formazione
- Auto aziendale
- Flessibilità orari
- Mensa aziendale
- Pensioni integrative
- Assicurazione sanitaria
- Cellulare aziendale