Birn & Partners is an international consulting company that delivers HR services to Companies. We find key persons who can develop businesses and deliver on strategies. We represent knowledge from many industries and work with executive search from the heavy specialist, managers, Executives to the right Board member.
See more at www.birn-partners.com
We are currently looking for Headhunters / Executive Consultants / Senior HR Consultants to develop our position in Italy (focus on Piemonte and Lombardia).
The position is based on sales and consulting of business executive management services. By working both independently and as a team member, the Consultants will be responsible for expanding business in their own competence area.
• Sales and advisory
• Develop and expand your own customer portfolio
• Work with the recruiting process from sales meeting to employment, including sales, assessment, leadership training, search, screening, client meetings, testing, quality analysis and networking etc.
Ideally you come from a similar position in either the recruitment industry or from a senior management position. You must have a significant personal and commercial network, proven sales experience and preferably hold a higher education degree as MBA or MSc in Economics.
Broad organizational skills and insight of different company structure are valued, as key resources to provide advice and coaching to clients.
As a person you:
• Have good communication skills and an outstanding orientation to sales
• Have a confidence building personality and sound leadership skills
• Are able to plan and preserve the overall picture despite a high pace with sharp deadlines to comply with our quality standards
Located in Piemonte or Lombardia.
It is important that you are fluent in English, written and spoken.
Interested candidates are invited to urgently apply by sending their updated CV with contact information. For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.birn-partners.com/gdpr-policy/