Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control soaring health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
As a H&B Junior Account, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects with accountability for retention of clients and new business development. Will manage and develop client and Willis Towers Watson relationships and grow portfolio within the business unit.
- Manage the assigned Employee Benefits’ customer portfolio
- Establish and maintain active relationships with our clients
- Liaise with clients and build strong relationships
- Prepare and manage corporate insurance programs (such as retirement plans, life insurance policies, accident insurance policies, RSMO, etc.. )
- Contact with customers and insurance companies for the activation and management of insurance policies
- Offer customer technical support
- Develop broad understanding of Willis Towers Watson’s services and products
- Develop a broad understanding of the Health and Group benefits (that include Life, Ad&d, Health Care and Flexible Benefits) space and WTW’s key differentiators
- Grow existing portfolio by identifying new new, and/or existing opportunities
- Ability to articulate in meetings, in written communications and in formal presentations, the overall Willis Towers Watson proposition and specifically the features and benefits of our products.
- 2-4 years’ experience in role
- Experience in insurance or brokerage sector
- Knowledge of insurance products Employee Benefits
- Knowledge of Welfare/Flexible Benefits plans is a plus
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good organizational skills in terms of managing workload, planning and organization
- Fluent in English spoken and written (professional use) Additional languages, such as German, are welcome
- Familiar with Office Package
Membership in protected categories is the preferred lane