Di seguito i dettagli:
- 1. University degree (Telecommunication/Electronic/ Optoelectronic engineering).
- 2. At least 4 years of experience in hardware development and testing.
- 3. Ability to understand HW schematics and design.
- 4. Good English
- 5. Knowledge of Python and other script languages
- 1. Test and assessment of 100G PAM4 components to make sure they meet the product specifications for quality and performance against related standards.
- 2. Use equipment for high-speed electro-optical testing, like sampling and real-time scopes, VNA, electrical spectrum analyzers, traffic generators and analyzer, etc …
- 3. Develop automatic SW routines for test and debug. and Firmware validation.
- 4. Use source debuggers and development environments.
- 5. Document test results through dedicated presentations.
- 6. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded applications and user interface for Engineering products validation.
- 7. Document test results through dedicated presentations.