Our Client is a first-tier supplier to the automotive industry. Product engineering and development are conducted in close liaison with the leading car assemblers. In order to increase the research and development center based in Turin we are looking for a:
HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER ELECTRONICS (EC/HDEE)
- Development of electronic circuits for mechatronic systems under consideration of corresponding product requirements;
- Analysis of electronics-hardware requirements;
- Creation of electronics-hardware architecture;
- Development of electronics-hardware design:
calculations, simulations, definition of electronic components and creation of schematic;
- Creation Printed Circuit Board (PCB’s) layouts in collaboration with PCB layout designers;
compliant to EMC requirements;
- Presentation/communication of development results to internal and external customers;
- Execution of electronics-hardware testing.
- Degree in electrical engineering or comparable;
- Very good knowledge of electronics-hardware development (analog and digital) with power-electronic and microcontroller content;
- Very good knowledge of circuit simulation (e.g. PSPICE) and circuit calculations;
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Subversion, Jira, PSPICE, Altium;
- Experience in electronics-measurement engineering;
- Preferably experience in electronics design for BLDC motor control;
- Preferable knowledge of Automotive-Spice and ISO26262 standards;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools;
- Willing to occasionally travel for business;
- Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams;
- Team Player with good communication.
Place of work: Turin.