CGM Consulting is looking for a Go Developer with the following skills:
- A skilled Go Developer is required to help build an application front-end client that serves thousands of clients every second via a dockerised cloud service. The team uses Test Driven development, pair programming and code reviews to deliver a high quality, extendible and robust client to serve the business needs.
- Golang (1.12.5) - Experience in building/writing Go applications. This also includes the softer skills of pair programming / test driven development, which is the way we work. Essential
- Terraform infrastructure - Existing knowledge of infrastructure, infrastructure as code or Terraform would be great, especially as this is essential for most of mobile farm (including r10 client infradev). Very useful to have
- Linux - bash scripting, general knowledge for using Unix based systems (easy to pick up bash scripting if you have programming knowledge). very useful to have.
- Cloud architecture knowledge - We deploy the R10 Client (EPoS platform from NCR – Retalix) as a docker container on AWS via ECS, having knowledge of how those systems work or cloud in general is useful. Nice to have
- Ansible - A bit of ansible is used for a jumpbox server, not much though, might be made obsolete by packer. Nice to have
- Logging systems (ELK) and Alerting - having experience with logging systems and alerting is useful, the client has a solid setup right now but more help on alerting and management would be great. We also use New Relic as a SAAS monitoring/reporting solution, so any knowledge on that would be good as well useful to have
- Self-learning - Being able to pick up skills is essential here, though the team is very good and everyone is able to help out or teach on short notice, having the drive/passion to be able to want to learn how to do things lets you become well rounded which helps deliver the DevOps/agile way of working
- On call availability - Though a new joiner would not be expected to be on call immediately, it might be something that happens later on as the team support a production system, something to think about
CGM Consulting si occupa di soluzioni informatiche per grandi aziende.
Da sempre al fianco dei più importanti System Integrator, è diventata un partner tecnologico fondamentale per la realizzazione di progetti in ambito bancario, assicurativo e automotive.
Negli ultimi anni ha realizzato e commercializzato gestionali al mercato B2B.
Investire nella formazione e nell’aggiornamento dei propri dipendenti è per CGM Consulting una priorità assoluta, permettendo di ottenere un’elevata qualità nella realizzazione dei progetti.
Per maggiori informazioni vi invitiamo a visitare il nostro sito: www.cgmconsulting.it