Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
The Global Brand & Advertising Director is responsible for further establishing the brand’s positioning and resonance with the modern consumers, consistently with global strategy and across regions and channels. Success in the role will come from a strong knowledge of global omni-channel markets and management of global campaigns. He/she will partner closely with all the other Global Marketing and Guest Experience functions within Costa.
- Lead definition, development and implementation of global brand strategies, with focus on Consumer Marketing and Advertising, including training of markets and agency teams.
- Manage all marketing communications including advertisements and promotions, in a cross-countries and omni-channels environment (off & on line / physical & digital).
- Manage Brand assets and maintain Brand quality standards, ensuring all communication activities are aligned to Brand Positioning, starting from company Mission and Values.
- Cooperate with Mktg Intelligence team to track Brand and Adv performances using internal and external information, and define how to constantly improve campaigns effectiveness.
- Act as a Brand evangelist, providing thought-leadership, inspiration and best practices contributing to success of Brand strategy and marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or Management.
- 5+ years professional experience in similar role in fast changing and multinational environment.
- Experience in FMCG and retail industry will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French or Spanish is an added value.
- A strong team player and self starter - collaborative, proactive, and enthusiastic to drive teams to results.
- Diplomatic and solution-oriented approach
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with experience producing content for presentations