Frontend Developer to be included in project activities.
In the role of senior front end developer you will:
• Participate in a scrum international team as front end developer, working on the company solution based on best-practice business models and component technology, which enable its customers to adapt rapidly to, and move with, changing business conditions
• Develop new enhancements in the easy-to-use decision support platform for the efficient and effective management of client assets by Relationship Managers, Client Managers and Portfolio Managers.
• Develop customizations on top of the core products
• Create technical design
• Experience in frontend development (minimum 3 years)
• Knowledge of Kendo UI in a plus
• Mastership of Html5 e CSS (Shadow DOM, component-based architecture)
• Passion and curiosity on current Frontend topics: PWA, WebRTC, Web Cryptography, WebVR, Socket
• Knowledge of VCS as GIT e Mercurial, and TFS
• Solid object oriented design and development is an asset
• Knowledge of the Microsoft coding guidelines
• Familiar with Scrum and Agile Methodology • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
It is required to send Curricula responding to the profile of the open position, will be taken into consideration only those actually in possession of the above requirements.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903 / 77).
Send detailed curriculum vitae, with the authorization to process personal data according to Law 196/2003.