Dettagli sul cliente
The resource, directly responding to the R & D director, will have responsibility for various aspects such as:
* Firmware Development, from customer specifications, new projects, software architecture through to product testing.
* Transfer of the specifications and tools to the Engineering department.
* Maintainance ongoing projects for the production of firmware in accordance with the alloted time.
* Preparation of technical documentation for the product.
* Promotion and development of ideas, methodologies for optimization and evolution of the products and services of business development.
Profilo del Candidato
The ideal candidate is a Firmware Engineer with solid experience in the development of firmware for microcontrollers, DSP, PIC 8/16/32 bit. The following skills are also required:
* Excellent knowledge of C in embedded programming field.
* Excellent product debugging capabilities and problem solving.
* Good knowledge of programming languages such as VB, MFC, C ++, Python, Qt.
* Good knowledge of Software Development LifeCycle.
* Knowledge of interfaces such as PWM, I2C, SPI, RS232, USB.
* Excellent ability to work autonously and to take the lead of a project.
* Good knowledge of tools for software configuration.
* Basic knowledge of image processing techniques.
* Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation.
* Availability to travel abroad.
The candidate profile is completed by excellent communication and organizational skills, and a good knowledge of written and spoken English . Knowledge of RTOS and object oriented programming methodologies are also a plus.
offerta di lavoro
Ottima opportunità di carriera.