The candidate will be part of an International Anti-Financial Crime team to support banking customers to evaluate, design and implement a new anti-financial crime operating model. At least 2 years of experience in consultancy firms are required.
Primary international consulting company.
- Defining project strategy and planning, work with experienced colleagues, to ensure that deadlines and budget are met;
- Developing new data driven methodologies using technological expertise in risk management and prevention (Crypto-currency, international money laundering schemes and terrorism financing);
- Cooperating in the creation of a detailed and complete report starting from the sector and new trends analysis, work progress up to the final result.
- Finance, Economics or Engineering degree
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role in consulting projects for the transformation of new Anti-Financial Crime operating models
- You are up-to-date on anti-money laundering and financial sanction regulatory frameworks
- You have a passion for innovative trends (AI, machine learning, and analytics)
- You are a flexible person who adapts to challenging situations and can work in a team
- You have mastered MS Office, knowledge of R and Python will be considered a bonus
- You speak and write English fluently
Great job opportunity.
30,000 - 40,000 /anno