BIOMEDICAL – MEDICAL DEVICES | MILAN
Our customer is an Italian leading company specialized in the production and sales of devices and supports for the biomedical and helth sector. In order to strengthen the Finance & Administration structure with a managerial profile, the company is now looking for the:
FINANCE, ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLING MANAGER
Reporting directly to the General Manager, working closely with the main shareholder and the Board, the Manager will be responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of Administrative, Financial and Controlling processes in line with the company's operational needs and with the management strategic decisions for the national and international business development.
The role is expected to enhance efficiency though a lean oriented approach, governing its own function structure and the relevant processes and contributing to other functions development.
He/she will be supported by a team of coordinators and staffes, in the Controlling & Reporting, Administration & Accounting, Central Purchasing & General Affairs Departments (approx. 7 FTE).
- To support the Top Management in the operational and strategic decisions, based on the Company's economic and financial performance;
- To ensure an efficient management of financial flows (treasury, cash flow, investments, credits);
- To manage relationships with Credit Institutions, Public Entities, External Consultants and Stakeholders;
- To oversee and drive Controlling & Reporting activities;
- To ensure proper and timely maintenance of the accounting books (based on regulations in force and accounting principles);
- To ensure the correct preparation of the Group's Consolidated Financial Statements;
- To promote continuous improvement projects for the key processes;
- To coordinate the team with a developing and coaching approach.
Required background and competences:
- Degree in Economics (or similar);
- MBA or other master programs such as lean management certification (SixSigma, …) will be considered as a plus;
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in international organizations, directly controlling foreign branches, from manufacturing sector;
- Biomedical and Medical Devices background will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Strategic and goal oriented approach;
- Collaboration, networking and coordination skills;
- Change management ability.
Location: the position is based in Milan. The role is asked to reach on a regular basis the main company sites and premises, in northern-eastern Italy and abroad.
The contractual level and the Compensation Pack, with a fix gross base and a bonus program objectives-based, will be consistent with the actual and potential managerial capability of the professional and personal profile shown.