Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a GL&Reporting Specialist, who will join the Corporate Finance and Administration Department at the Company’s Headquarter in Genoa – Italy
The role will have a mix of deliverables between accounting and reporting activities.
He/she will ensure business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with Accounting Principles and Company’s Policies.
- Strong involvement in the preparation of USGAAP, IFRS and Statutory Reporting
- Specific tasks of Period End Close coordination, Group Reporting activities, preparation of commentaries and variance analysis to both US/IFRS Gaap and Statutory Financial Statements
- Initiate and lead process improvements in the accounting area
- Ensure process and global policies and procedures are applied for Financial Reporting,
- Perform and review balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls over financial reporting within areas of responsibility.
- Participation to complex company projects or management of more simple ones as representative of Reporting department
- Be a member of team (5-6 Staff), reporting to the GL&Reporting Manager.
- At least 3/4 years of internal or external Audit experience are required.
- Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with some degree of autonomy and supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skiill
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance and basic IT concepts
- Fluent in written and spoken English (B2 at least)
- Flexible working style (easily able to adapt to change)
- Knowledge of US/IFRS/Italian GAAP is required