Industrial Engineering Specialist ( Codice offerta: 058167 )
An Industrial Engineering Specialist will possess strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving techniques. Will provide leadership in developing and delivering cost effective solutions to continuously enhance organizational performance, control cost, and increase revenue. Will have ability to learn and apply original analysis work measurement, create time standards for operational areas, develop and implement staffing requirements using measurement standards, interact with cross-functional personnel to resolve operational problems and ensure compliance with customer requirements, quality goals, service levels, inventory accuracy, and performance standards, identifies process exceptions, formulates recommendations, and implements process improvements.
• Productivity and workflow analysis.
• Develop and implementation of staffing requirements plans using measurement standards.
• Analyze procedures using work measurement techniques; create time standards for operational areas.
• Interact with cross-functional personnel to resolve operational problems.
• Process re-engineering.
• Productivity improvement initiatives.
• Warehouse layout and organization.
• New technology introduction.
• Financial analysis: Evaluation of multiple alternative scenarios. Identification of best cost efficient recommendation
•Creation and distribution of productivity and quality reports.
•Analysis of trends; Operational management support.
•Provides steady flow of information to management, customers, internal personnel, and direct reports as committed
• Ensures compliance with customer requirements, quality goals, service levels, inventory accuracy, and performance standards.
• Consistently communicates new information and changes pertaining to process, procedures, and policies.
Other Job requirements
• Competencies: Knowledge of work measurement, methods and procedures and plant layout. Ability to review and verify costs of various options. Ability to perform alternative analysis and recommend solutions. Ability to clearly document process and review data
• high integrity and accountability standards, good analysis and communication skills, practical experience in operations is an advantage
Education and Work Experience
• Education: Preferably Economics or in Industrial Engineering, Alternatively, 5 years proven experience in warehouse logistics operations and/or the administration or management of Hi tech Post Sales networks.
• Experience: Generally, 1-3 years of experience in industrial engineering or operational experience in transportation, warehousing, or other related operations.
• Language knowledge: fluent English and Italian
• Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills ·
• Excellent working knowledge of, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Projects. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Access
• Some travel may be required