Profili per l'estero is the Profili division dedicated to the research and selection of professionals with international experience.
Our customer, an important manufacturer in the metal and mechanical industry and in the specific in aerial platforms production, has appointed us to identify the new:
EXPORT SALES AREA MANAGER
The main scope of the position is the implementation and management of a global strategy aimed at researching, acquiring and consolidating new dealers and commercial partners with particular reference to the rental sector and in the markets currently unmanned.
The position will also ensure the consolidation, retention of existing customers through ad hoc analysis/strategies and the definition, quantification of the potential market, market segmentation and evaluation of new opportunities and market shares, as well as the actual needs of customers both in quantitative and qualitative terms.
Crucial objective of this role is maintaining and increasing sales of Company’s products.
- Reach the targets and goals set for his/her Area preparing appropriate business plans
- Establish, maintain and expande Customer base
- Serve the needs of existing Customers
- Build up a strategy for finding new dealers, carefully planning every single phase of the acquisition process from the identification methods to the evaluation of the effectiveness of the various interventions, possibly not neglecting first-hand scouting activities
- Identification of new markets, their segmentation and the estimate of potential market shares also through the accurate analysis of the performance of the main competitors (keeping up to date with products and competitors)
- Estimative analysis of potential market needs, both in terms of assessing its size and in terms of quality, estimating the actual needs
- Strategic management of the existing customer base through the identification and implementation of effective initiatives to be undertaken to improve the level of customer loyalty and guarantee the Company the best possible result in terms of turnover (ie: sales analysis, cross-selling)
- In collaboration with the GM, define operational marketing activities such as price strategies, distribution channel, product/service mix and communication/promotion monitoring the impact on product demand
- Carries out the competition analysis and evaluates further the commercial initiatives on the distribution network to increase the turnover
- A Technical Degree in related field or appropriate combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of progressive, professional experience spent within Forklift, Agricultural or Earthmoving Machineries Manufacturers
- Solid experience in the development and management of the dealers
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators
- Strong customer service and management background essential
- Must be able to manage customer expectations and possess excellent organizational skills with the flexibility to readily adapt to change within a complex environment
- Excellent communication and Time Management skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written) essential
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of time
Gross annual salary range: €40.000 - €55.000 + MBO
€ 40.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /anno